Paperback – April 28, 2018
Paperback | $24.95
Cash flow is your largest asset. Are you just letting it waste away?
People don’t think about their cash flow as being the most important asset they own.
We have our homes, our savings, and our retirement accounts. But our cash flow over the course of a working life can equate to millions—even if we think we don’t earn much per year.
Too much of our cash flow goes towards paying debt or is wasted on splurge spending that doesn’t give us any long-term financial stability.
Mission ONE Million is all about getting American families back in control of their cash flow.
It’s using twenty-first century strategies to get out of debt and build wealth.
Mission ONE Million: One Million People Out of Debt Creating Wealth One Family at a Time—the book for anyone who wants to get control of their money and create financial independence for themselves and their family.
In it you’ll learn how to:
- Get out of debt faster than any other debt-elimination program available today
- Manage that extra cash so you can start building wealth
- Leverage the cash you have to build financial independence
- Make your mortgage an asset, not a liability.
- Avoid paying unnecessary taxes, even in your golden years.
- You don’t have to compromise your lifestyle. You can create financial independence in the future using the money you’re earning now.
No matter how early or late you are to the game of managing your money effectively, you need the Mission ONE Million program. Anyone can do it. You just have to make up your mind to get started!
Hugo House Reviews
There are no reviews yet.